Life Coaching & Personal Executive Coaching
Coaching helps people break through the barriers to personal happiness & success. Clients build self awareness, expand their realm of possibilities, and build their levels of self confidence, self worth and self esteem.
You always have the freedom and the responsibility to choose your path in any situation, as your coach, I will help you discover what’s really important to you and then help you create meaningful, positive and lasting changes in your life.
Do any of the following ring true for you?
- You care about personal growth and self improvement.
- You want to feel better about one or more areas of your life, business, relationship or career.
- You have a particular challenge, issue, decision, choice or change to make that you haven’t been able to achieve on your own.
- You feel like you’re not reaching your full potential, you’re stuck, stifled or just drifting.
- Perhaps you wish to discover and be your authentic self but you hold back.
- You know you will benefit from more certainty & self confidence in your personal and professional life.
- You’ve heard that getting a coach might help you achieve your goals.
- You want more meaning in your life and your career so you can feel more fulfilled and have a sense of purpose.
- You would appreciate the dedicated support of someone who feels their life purpose is to help you create the life you always dreamed of.
You are now at Choice!
One thing you will learn early on in coaching is that you are always at choice – in every moment and every situation. Even when you think you have no choice, you have the freedom and responsibility to choose your mindset, your attitude and your next step.
What will you choose today?
Even when working with executives, business owners or professionals, I consider coaching to be a holistic practice – that is, dealing with the person’s whole life and the whole person (intellect, emotions, strengths, values, heart, beliefs, attitudes, patterns, skills, abilities…). This approach helps people create the changes that really matter and positively influences their whole lives.
Though you may initially choose to focus on one particular area of your life or business that is important to you right now, know that you can (and most likely will) bring other areas of your life or business to coaching. You will achieve more clarity, insight, understanding and motivation and be confident to take the steps towards achieving all your goals.
To learn more, please choose from the following: