Let’s face it, there’s a beast of a stigma about mental illness. Bell Canada is doing something about it with a campaign that’s built to raise awareness about the prevalence of mental illness, the faces of illness, what kind of care is available and a lot more. Learn about it here
What People Are Saying
"... Guy really helped me to see the value of trusting what my heart was telling me, and following through. It has become easier to trust my instincts and to take pride and credit in my work..."
"... My passion has been reignited in a way that I thought was not possible any more. Life is exciting for me once again, and I owe so much of it to Guy..."
"... Guy has a natural gift, he has guided me to uncover, layer by layer, what is working and what is not in my life, both personally and professionally, and why..."
"... Through a healthy mix of discussion, guided exploration and humour (!), Guy and I connected to the essence of my person and paved a fulfilling and ambitious path ahead."
Articles from the Blog
- She Has Risen: A Story of Triumph
- The Coaching Habit – Book Recommendation
- How Are You Going to Finish? Holiday Message for My Valued Clients
- Overcoming Overwhelm With Self-Care & Love
- Brene Brown: What We Can Learn From Vulnerability & Shame
- How, When & Why I Started My Journey of Personal Growth
- Change Your State of Being & The World Changes With You